Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Standards Based Grading PD

So tomorrow I am leading my first PD by myself!  I am very nervous but at the same time excited!  So my plan for tomorrow is to overview a little bit about what exactly is Standards Based Grading, what it means for students/parents, where exactly does/should one start and lots of time to start the process and ask questions.  I want to emphasize the ask questions and work with others because sometimes just having focused time on a topic works!  I am by no means an expert on this topic but I try my best to read proven research and adapt to my classroom/personality.

Below is a link to my presentation.  I will update tomorrow with how things went.



Let me know what you think of the presentation and any ideas/comments you have about SBG.  I would also love you hear your experiences and success stories to improve my out SBG practices. 

No comments:

Post a Comment