Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Ever Wonder what the Pencil Sharpener Thinks?

I was sitting at the front table during class and I happened to be next to the pencil sharpener.  As I was there, I witnessed many students walk up to the sharpen their pencil and JAM it in the hole.  Oh boy I thought.  Most students don't know that there is a technique so they default to brut strength to get the job done.    Boy of boy do they have a lot to learn but that's a whole different topic for another day.
My prized pencil sharpener and great poster ;)
As it had been a long day, I started to think like a pencil sharpener and these are some things that I think it would like to say.

"Wow, you really do sharpen your pencil a lot.  Get back to work!"
"Ouch ouch that hurts!  You need to be gentle with me"
"Could somebody please clean me, it's dirty in here!"
"Ohhh, you must use a Ticonderoga pencil.  Best in the world!"

Then again, pencil sharpeners don't talk.  Probably better off that way! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment